Saturday 6 March 2010

1-6 (of 30ish) Walk Test

This is the improved walk version of a clip I previously uploaded. The camera pan isn't set in stone yet, i may change the camera completely, but for now this is the general idea of what I want my scene to look like. the walk looks alot better in the scene than from a generic side orthagraphic view!!.

I am going to be modelling various background characters over the enxt few days just so that the scene looks fuller.

I also need to decide on a suitable sky, something very blue with very fluffy clouds I'm thinking, but not sure what yet.

I am also going to change the road, its not really suitable for the animation if i'm honest, doesn't match the style of the rest of the imagery at all so I need to come up with something new for that.

1 comment:

  1. Looks really good so far!
    The moving camera makes the shot look really dynamic as well. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete