Monday 8 March 2010

7Seconds+ Adjusted Walk with Cupboard Opening

So this is my best walk cycle for this scene so far, I like the curve of the way she walks and although slightly jerky at time I think I can put the final tweaks in from here.

In this version of the clip I have added the character opening the cupboard doors. This is because clothes are going to fall out of the cupboard and onto the floor as I have animated in previous blogs.

There is a unnecessary delay in the characters movement before she opens the cupboard doors. Taking this out will reduce the length of the clip, which at the moment is far too long. also, when she opens the cupboard door the clothes fall out too slowly in the rendered version of the clip, so the step back will be double speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment